- Combine egg yolks and sugar in top of double bolier, over boiling water.
- Reduce heat to low, and cook for about 10 minutes stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat, whip yolks until thick and lemon colored.
- Add marscapone to whipped yolks, beat until combined.
- Using boiling water, make approximately 1 1/2 cups of coffee with the instant coffee and kahlua and set aside
- In a separate bowl, whip 3/4 c and 2 tablespoons of whipping cream to stiff peaks.
- Gently fold into yolk misture and set aside.
- Split the lady fingers in half, and line the bottom and sides of an 8" springform pan with ladyfingers.
- Brush both sides of ladyfingers with coffee mixture.
- Spoon half of cream filling over lady fingers.
- Repeat lady fingers and coffee mixture and filling layers.
- With leftover whipping cream, whip cream to stiff peaks.
- Top cake with whip cream and garnish with cocoa.
- Refrigerate several hours or overnight.