- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 2 large baking sheets with Silpats or parchment paper
- In a small bowl, combine the jam and Chambord. Stir to combine.
- In a medium bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- With an electric mixer, beat the butter and sugar until light and creamy.
- Beat in the egg yolks, lemon zest, lemon juice and vanilla.
- Add the flour mixture in 2 additions and beat just until moist clumps form.
- Gather the dough in a ball.
- Pinch off the dough to form 1-inch balls.
- Place on the prepared baking sheets, spacing 1 inch apart.
- Use your floured index finger or 1/2 teaspoon measuring spoon to create depressions in the center of each ball. Be careful not to press too far down the cookie.
- Fill each indentation with nearly 1/2 teaspoon of the jam mixture.
- Bake until golden brown, about 20 minutes.
- Transfer the cookies to wire racks to cool completely.