- Finely crush 30 cookies and coarsely chop 20 cookies; set aside.
- Mix finely crushed cookie crumbs and margarine or butter in bowl.
Press on bottom and 2 inches up side of 9-inch springform pan; set aside.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in bowl with electric mixer at medium speed until creamy.
- Blend in eggs, sour cream and vanilla; fold in chopped cookies.
- Spread mixture into prepared crust.
- Bake at 350°F for 55 to 60 minutes or until set.
(If necessary to prevent top from overbrowning, tent with foil for the last 20 minutes of baking).
- Cool on wire rack at room temperature.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours.