- Mix cracker crumbs and margarine or butter in bowl.
Press on bottom of 9-inch springform pan
- Bake crust at 325°F for 10 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in bowl with electric mixer at medium
speed until creamy.
- Beat in flour and vanilla until well blended.
- Blend in sour cream.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Spread mixture into prepared crust.
- Bake at 300°F for 1 hour and 5 minutes or until almost set.
- Loosen cake from sides of pan; cool before removing rim of pan.
- Cool on wire rack at room temperature.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours.