- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Generously butter and flour pan for large madeleines.
- Using electric mixer, beat eggs and 2/3 cup sugar in large bowl just to blend.
- Beat in vanilla, almond extract and salt.
- Add flour; beat just until blended.
- Gradually add cooled melted butter in steady stream, beating just until blended.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon batter into each indentation in pan. Bake until puffed and brown, about 10 minutes.
- Cool 5 minutes. Gently remove from pan. Repeat process, buttering and flouring pan before each batch.