- Make honey mustard sauce first as it requires chilling.
- Combine all sauce ingredients except orange juice.
<>LI>Stir well to combine. Thin to dipping consistency with orange juice. Cover and chill for 2-3 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Spread the crushed potato chips into a shallow dish.
- Beat together the egg and milk in another shallow dish.
- Dip the chicken cubes into the egg mixture and then dredge them in the chips.
- Place the chicken nuggets on a baking sheet and drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until golden brown.