- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Butter and flour a 9-inch springform pan.
- Sift the 2 cups flour, baking powder, and salt in a small mixing bowl.
- Flour blueberries and set aside.
- With an electric mixer, beat 1/2 cup butter in large bowl until fluffy.
- Gradually add 1 cup granulated sugar, beating until well blended.
- Add one egg at a time, beating to blend after each addition.
- Mix dry ingredients into batter alternately with milk in 3 additions each.
- Fill the bottom of the baking pan with a small amount of the cake batter.
(This will prevent the blueberries from sinking to the bottom of the pan)
- Fold the blueberries in to the rest of the cake batter.
- Add the remaining cake batter containing the blueberries to pan.
- Combine the streusel topping ingredients (flour, sugar, and butter) in a medium bowl. Cut the butter into the sugar and flour until it is a crumble mixture. Sprinkle streusel topping onto cake.
- Bake cake for about 45 minutes, or until center comes out clean.
- Cool cake slightly.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.