- Preheat oven to 375°F. Prepare eight individual soufflé cups (1-cup capacity) with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, toss the bread cubes with the berries to distribute evenly.
- In another bowl, beat the eggs with a whisk or electric mixer on low speed until frothy.
- Add the sugar and beat until well blended.
- Add the half and half, vanilla, cinnamon, and nutmeg and continue beating on low speed until well blended.
- Fill soufflé cups with bread and berry mixture, mounding it a bit on top.
- Pour egg mixture over the bread and berries, filling evenly to the rim.
- Place the soufflé cups in large ovenproof baking dish and pour boiling water into the dish until it reaches about halfway up the sides of the soufflé cups.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until a cake tester or toothpick placed in the center of the puddings comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Sift confectioners' sugar over each just before serving.